By accessing the Website, you accept these Website Terms and Conditions, which are in force from the date of your first access to the Website.
What’s On In Barbados is a part of the CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. group of tourism-related publications and guides.
The proprietor of this Website is CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC., Guinea Plantation, St. John.
Intellectual Property Rights Notices
The materials on the Website, including information and images, have been provided to CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. by third parties and are Third Party Materials (defined below). These Third Party Materials are not owned by CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. and are displayed on the Website in good faith and may be held subject to the CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. Limited Notice and Takedown Policy in the event that CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. deems it necessary to do so.
Other than such Third Party Materials (see below), all intellectual property rights, including copyright, design right, trade marks, patents, goodwill and any other rights of a similar nature anywhere in the world (“Intellectual Property Rights“) in the content and materials provided by CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. on the Website (including but not limited to screen interfaces, text, icons, illustrations and photographs) are owned absolutely by CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC., unless stated otherwise on the Website.
The trade mark CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC., figurative trade mark and any other associated logos, get up, trade marks or trade names used by CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. on this Website from time to time (“Trade Marks“) are trademarks of CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC.. All Intellectual Property Rights in all associated logos, screen interfaces, text, illustrations and photographs on the Website.
2) Third Party Materials and Websites
The Website materials content is posted or uploaded by third parties (“Third Party Materials“). CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. does not warrant that any such Third Party Materials is not defamatory or does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person nor will CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. be liable for any such material or content or any material or content which is otherwise illegal. The Website materials content is posted or uploaded by third parties (“Third Party Materials”). CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. does not warrant that any such Third Party Materials is not defamatory or does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person nor will CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. be liable for any such material or content or any material or content which is otherwise illegal.
Third party URLs, hyperlinks, banner or panel advertising or icons linking to third party websites, web pages or portals (including booking portals) (“Third Party Websites“) found on the Website are provided “as is” and “as available” for your convenience only and without warranty.
CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. will not be responsible for the content or availability of any Third Party Materials on the Website or Third Party Websites, and:
- in the event that you rely on any Third Party Materials you acknowledge and accept that you will do so at your own risk;
- in the event that you choose to click on a link to a Third Party Website and access the corresponding website, web page or portal you acknowledge and accept that you will leave the Website and do so at your own risk.
The existence of Third Party Materials and links to Third Party Websites on this Website does not in any way imply that the proprietor of any such Third Party Materials or linked Third Party Website is authorised to use any copyright works, trade marks or logos of CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC.
Permitted Use of this Website
As a user, you are generally permitted to use Website for the purposes of:
- reviewing information about Barbados, various events and local attractions shared on the Website; By using the Website, you acknowledge and accept that CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC., in good faith, has collated the information on this Website from a variety of sources. The information is provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis without warranty as to its completeness, accuracy or reliability. Accordingly, whilst CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. makes every effort to provide useful information, CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. will not be responsible for incomplete, inaccurate or unreliable information and any reliance by you on such information will be at your own risk;
- posting reviews and comments about the Barbados, events, and local attractions on the Website, subject to the CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. Notice and Takedown Policy; where provided, setting up profiles and posting user profiles including photographs and information relating to travel destinations and experiences, subject to the CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. Notice and Takedown Policy;
- accessing, viewing and printing content on the Website so long as it is not for commercial use, provided that you reproduce such material accurately and do not use it in a misleading context, you do not modify any such materials or web content on this Website in any way or reproduce them for any public or commercial purpose. You agree not to remove any copyright notices, trademarks and/or logos that appear on any screen prints legitimately copied in accordance with the above, which must remain on the copies.
- using third party portals made available by CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. on the Website to book entertainment tickets and other services provided by Third Party Service Providers, subject to the terms relating to Third Party Websites above. You acknowledge and accept that CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. is not a booking agent or any other similar service provider and will not be responsible or liable for any contract for goods or services which you may enter into with third parties referred to or advertising on the Website.
Unauthorised Use of this Website
For purposes other than that which is specifically permitted above, the express written consent of CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. will be required if you wish to use the content found on this Website. The decision to permit such use is at its sole discretion of CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. and may be withdrawn at any time.
As a User of this site, you agree not to submit or to attempt to submit, upload, post or otherwise introduce any unlawful, defamatory, sexually explicit, abusive or obscene or any otherwise illegal material of any kind or material that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of any person onto this Website. Any action taken which interferes with the operation or display of this Website will be deemed as unauthorised. CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. reserves the right to delete and remove from the Website any material that it considers breaches these Website Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. will not be held liable to you or any third party in respect of any direct loss or damage, whether indirect, incidental or consequential including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of property, and loss or corruption of data arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website.
CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. provides the Website as a conduit for the posting of general event information which may include local factual information, third party local business information and third party advertisements. The information and materials published on the Website are published without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
Any information provided by CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. on the Website are simply intended to be informative and are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. By accessing and using the information provided by the Website you acknowledge that any reliance placed on any information obtained will be entirely at your own risk.
CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. does not warrant that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error free or any such defects in the Website will be corrected or that this Website or the servers that make it available are free of computer viruses. As content is provided by third parties, there is the possibility that computer viruses may be uploaded to the Website and downloaded to your personal computer upon access. CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any such computer viruses. It is the position of CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. that it is your responsibility to run adequate virus protection software to avoid such circumstances.
In the event that you breach any of the Website Terms and Conditions, your permission to use this Website will be automatically and immediately terminated. CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC., at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse access to the Website to any user at any time.
In the event of termination under this clause, you agree that you will immediately cease any attempt to access this Website and, furthermore, you will destroy content or materials which you may have downloaded and/or printed from the Website.
CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. does not represent that the information provided on this Website complies with the regulatory regime of any country other than Barbados. Access to the Website from any locations outside of Barbados is at your own risk and too is compliance with local laws.
If any provision in these Website Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any authority having competent jurisdiction, such will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions. These remaining provisions will continue to be in full force and effect.
CARIBBEAN DREAMS MAGAZINE INC. reserves the right to modify or amend these Website Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to users. Any such modifications or amendments, upon being posted to the Website, will take immediate effect.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Website Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Barbados and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Barbados courts.