Musings at the Museum is a four part event series, providing engaging talks and networking opportunities for you to develop and enhance your professional and personal life.
Get the tools you need to achieve your goals with activities designed to promote a healthier and focused you.
These activities are:
– The Musings: Powerful and invigorating talks given by leaders within various industries in Barbados.
– Interactive Networking: Icebreakers and networking activities ensure you leave with at least one new connection.
– Speed Mentoring: Want to get some advice or looking for a mentor? This activity allows you to speak with a potential mentor for a few minutes to see if they are a fit for you.
– Musing Materials: Take away support information to help you stay focused
– Online Support: Musings will have an online community for you to share thoughts and receive support from like minded persons.
Dates: Sep 13th, 20th and Oct 4th, 11th
From 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm nightly.
Here’s Tonight Topics:
– Converting Exposure to Currency: From Hobbyist to Entrepreneur
Speaker: Sheena Thorne
– Is The Pumpkin A Carriage?: Understanding How Our Environments Shape Our Perception & How To Have A Clear Vision Of Self
Speaker: Varia Williams
Admission: Bds $20 each night
Payment can be made on or before the night at the Barbados Museum & Historical Society.
See attached flyer for full schedule or visit: https://mailchi.mp/f40f7da5964f/musingsatthemuseum
Register online at https://barbadosmuseum.typeform.com/to/ChHVSl