Join Regal Development Solutions and partners for a Seminar entitled Emerging Issues in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
New methods of organising the workplace, extensive labour contracting and the relationship between work and psychological dysfunction; are but a few of the emerging issues that obscure traditional Health and Safety practices and need new strategies. This seminar examines many of these issues.
The Seminar will examine:
– Practical solutions and processes to tackle common Health and Safety problems such as Sudden Cardiac Arrest, In-door air quality and Ergonomics.
– The cost-effectiveness of occupational Health and Safety interventions.
– Administrative procedures for injuries and fit to work assessments.
… and more!
– Dr. Brian Charles – Welcome
– The Hon. Colin E Jordan, M.P. Minister Of Labour – Opening Remarks
– Mr. Jeremy Stephen – Economics of Health and Safety
– Ms. Josette Sam – Introduction to Psychological First Aid
– Ms. Gayle Marshall – Risk Management & Health and Safety
– Mr. Harold Oxley, REA Envirohealth International – Accident and Illness prevention: A Building and Facilities Maintenance perspective
– Mr. Carson Hackett – Criminal Activity & the evolution of Personal Safety policy in the workplace
– Dr. Euclid Morris – Decision Making in Fitness to Work scenarios: Rehabilitate, Reintegrate or NOT
Registration Fee: Bds $265 per person
Group rates available.
To register and foror more information visit: http://www.regaldevelopmentsolutions.com/conference.php , call 432-6403 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org