Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados Carlisle Bay, Aquatic Gap St Michael
28 Mar, 2023
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
ICAB will be hosting a face-to-face seminar entitled ” Six Pillars of Running a Professional Service Business.” “It’s Lonely at the Top!” at the Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The facilitator is Oral Dowell, Dowell’s Advisory Services Inc.
This seminar will be run by this playbook:
- Self-Preparation…A Necessary Prerequisite
- 10 Principle in Establishing a Business
- The Six Pillar of a Business Structure
You will discover the self-awareness of your mental and emotional readiness, there is much more thought needed before becoming a self-employed professional and the 10 key principles you need before you start.
You will learn things like:
- What’s needed to transition to a business own professional.
- The importance of your support structure
- Understanding risk and rewards
- How to motivate, develop and keep a quality team
- Why you should build up reserves of money.
- Breakeven analysis and profitability
- The secrets of financial visibility
- Optimizing your digital footprint to increase profitability.
- and it’s a marathon not a sprint.
This seminar is aimed to professionals who provide expert level service in a service-based sector who either owns and//or manages their business or is aspiring to do so.
Registration fee (VAT Incl)
Members – $270bds
Click the link below to register:
ICAB is looking forward to seeing you there.