Aquatic Centre Wildey, St.Michael
01 Mar, 2023 To 30 Mar, 2023
Dolphin Swim Club Barbados presents Adult Learn to Swim.
It’s never too late to learn how to swim, we are all surrounded by water and it’s one of the better investments to invest in living on an island. Swimming is also a form of exercise, so not only are you learning a new trade, but you are also being healthy with it.
Some fun facts about swimming:
- Swimming is the best exercise to lose fat and become physically fit.
- Swimming gives relief in the scorching heat of summer –the time spent in the water is really a mind refresher.
- Swimming can be a good idea for you if you are stressed – relax your mind and muscles by swimming.
- There is no age restriction to swim.
- Swimming is not the only workout. It is also a social activity –meet new people in the pools and lakes and make new friends.
Join the Dolphin Swim Club located at The Aquatic Centre, Wildey on Mondays through Thursday at 6:30pm starting Wednesday 1st March 2023.