Join Regal Development Solutions and partners for a Seminar entitled Emerging Issues in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
New methods of organising the workplace, extensive labour contracting and the relationship between work and psychological dysfunction; are but a few of the emerging issues that obscure traditional Health and Safety practices and need new strategies. This seminar examines many of these issues.
The Seminar will examine:
- Practical solutions and processes to tackle common Health and Safety problems such as Sudden Cardiac Arrest, In-door air quality and Ergonomics.
- The cost-effectiveness of occupational Health and Safety interventions.
- Administrative procedures for injuries and fit to work assessments.
... and more!
- Dr. Brian Charles - Welcome
- The Hon. Colin E Jordan, M.P. Minister Of Labour - Opening Remarks
- Mr. Jeremy Stephen - Economics of Health and Safety
- Ms. Josette Sam - Introduction to Psychological First Aid
- Ms. Gayle Marshall - Risk Management & Health and Safety
- Mr. Harold Oxley, REA Envirohealth International - Accident and Illness prevention: A Building and Facilities Maintenance perspective
- Mr. Carson Hackett - Criminal Activity & the evolution of Personal Safety policy in the workplace
- Dr. Euclid Morris - Decision Making in Fitness to Work scenarios: Rehabilitate, Reintegrate or NOT
Registration Fee: Bds $265 per person
Group rates available.
To register and foror more information visit: http://www.regaldevelopmentsolutions.com/conference.php , call 432-6403 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission: Bds $265.00 per person
Venue: Hilton Barbados, Needham's Point, St. Michael