The Barbados Cancer Support Services present their 8th Annual Conference.
The theme for this year is Quitting Is NOT In Sight, I'm Still Fit to Fight!
The Conference is opened to physicians, nurses, social workers, health NGOs, bereavement support groups, nursing homes, care givers, patients and interested persons.
- Uncovering the Mystery of Holistic Medicine: The Historical Perspective - Dr. Marisa Nimrod (Trinidad)
- PEMF Therapy: A Non-Drug Approach to Health - Dr. Sean Russell (Barbados)
- At the Crossroads of Conventional and Holistic Medicine: The Patient’s Perspective
- Beyond the Disease: The Person - Chaplain Paul A. Leacock (Barbados)
- Nutrition’s Contribution: Conventional and Holistic Consumptions - Ms. Alexia Edwards (USA)
- The Natural Approach: Content and Controversy - Dr. Daniel Kellman (USA)
- Optimizing the Gym Experience: Flexing the Mind, Priming the Body, and Toning the Soul - Dr. Sophia Edwards-Bennett (USA)
Moderator: Dr. Sophia Edwards-Bennett
For more information on registration, call 228-7081 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closes on Mon Jun 17, 2019.
Venue: Accra Beach Hotel and Spa, Rockley, Christ Church