Dentistry in Paradise is once again being hosted in Barbados under the auspices of Caribbean Dental Programs Inc.
This seventeenth annual convention extends over five days with a variety of topics that will be of benefit to local, regional and international delegates.
2019 Theme - Select Your Stress Solutions.
- Dr Howard Farran - founder of Farran Media LLC - will present a one-day MBA course.
- Mr. Willard Wallace will provide information on equipment maintenance as this can be one of the biggest stressors in any dental practice since its absence results in reduced earning.
- Dr Luis Cuesta from Zurich is bringing his practical but effective approach to dentistry.
- Prof. Alvaro Ordonez from Miami will enlighten delegates on digital techniques that reduce stress with faster & easier performances.
- Dr. Mario Martinez from Miami will speak on a new product that is growing in popularity and makes the life of dentists much easier
- Dr. Stace Lind who hails from Salt Lake City, will speak on peer-reviewed dental materials that have been sanctioned by Clinical Research Dental.
- Dr. Emily Letran whose origin is Vietnam, is a high performance coach addressing methods that can be employed within dental practices to improve techniques with least effort.
- Every morning of the convention (except Saturday), there will be Yoga On The Lawn sessions run by Ms. Stef Le Mieux.
- The Opening Ceremony on Tue Apr 24th will be followed by a Cocktail Reception and provides an opportunity to mix & mingle with the Minister of Health, other officials, the president and members of the Barbados Dental Association.
- On Sun Apr 28th, the programme will be open to persons who would like to gain knowledge on the allied Medical/Dental professions with a special emphasis on the Dental Surgery Assistant's (DSA) certification.
Full Registration covers the entire 5-day event and will include all the Congress Lectures, Opening Ceremony, the “Social Programme", coffee and lunches.
Delegates who do not want full registration can register on a daily basis and will be entitled to attend the day's lecture-programme inclusive of tea break & lunch.
Go to http://www.caribbeandentalprogram.com/ to register online and for full details.
For more information. contact: Group Sales Coordinator, Rhea Straker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-8920 ext 5401/3
Venue: Accra Beach Hotel and Spa, Rockley, Christ Church