05,12,19,26 January 2018
Historic Garrison Night Tour
The Garrison Historical Consortium presents Night Tours in the Garrison Historic Area.
This tour is a bit of a thriller and focuses on the macabre side of life in the Garrison.
- Murders, executions, crimes and punishments!
- The tour will also explain:
- The Garrison Tunnels by night!
- Details of the construction of the unfinished Garrison Fortress.
- How ‘Graves End Beach’ got its name.
- You will also experience several short dramas en route including:
- The story of a West India Regiment soldier executed by firing squad at the Military Cemetery.
- The unsolved John Hislop murder of 1809.
Be sure to wear comfortable, reliable shoes for the tour.
AND BRING A FLASHLIGHT.
Come and be a part of history.
For further details, email email@example.com.
Or call 233-1648 or 233-2601
6:45 PM End time:
Admission: Bds $30.00 (A); $20.00 c5-12
Venue: George Washington House, The Garrison, St. Michael
View on Map
Best Barbados Hotel Deals
Traveling to Barbados? Find the best place to stay....
See More Amazing Barbados Events....