03,05,10,12 October 2017
Freedom Footprints Tour
Experience the history and heritage of Barbados, relating the journey of Barbadians from slavery to freedom.
Your tour begins at the impressive Barbados Museum with a guided walk through the exhibits, then you board an air-conditioned coach to continue your journey which includes:
- the island's UNESCO World Heritage Site - the Garrison Historic Area and historic Bridgetown
- the sacred Newton Slave Burial Ground
- the colorful fishing village of Oistins
- the free village at Bourne’s Land
- stop at Silver Sands beach
- a delicious local lunch at Lemon Arbor Bar
- the free village of Sweet Bottom
- tour of Gun Hill Signal Station
Your knowledgeable tour guide will enthrall you with stories, tales and legends throughout the tour.
Available Monday to Thursday.
View on Map
Make online booking
Best Barbados Hotel Deals
Traveling to Barbados? Find the best place to stay....
See More Amazing Barbados Events....