Eco Adventure Tours invites you to the Bridgetown - Beyond De Bridge Heritage Walking Tour
It's a revealing and relaxing heritage walk led by award winning heritage guide Victor Cooke.
- Find out who shaped eastern Bridgetown and Bay Street into what they are today
- Hear about Amen Alley, Harry's Nitery, Golden Square & Racoon Quarters, "Rose tree Trimmers", the famous ROUND HOUSE on Bay Street.
- See John Beckles | When there was no beach . . .
- How did these streets/alleys/areas get their names, like Nelson Street
- See where Bussa's cohort Joseph Pitt Franklyn was hung. . .
- Celebrate Bajans (and others) who shaped this peculiar space of Bridgetown
- Come, See what has changed & what hasn't
- Enjoy fresh Bajan Fish cakes, Bajan Salt Bread and Rum Punch on the beach
Get your SPECIAL TOUR GIVEAWAYS at tour's end.
Price per person: Bds $80.00
Start time: 8:30 am End time: 11:30 am
Tour Days: Saturdays (unless otherwise indicated)
Private Group Bookings are available
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
Booking Venue: Book Place, Coles Building, Probyn Street, Bridgetown | Tel: (246) 622-1734
Visit www.ecoadventuresbarbados.com to register online.
Admission: Bds $80.00
Venue: Church Village Green, Church Village, St. Michael's Row, Bridgetown, St. Michael
Traveling to Barbados? Find the best place to stay....